Epoxies - (We're All) Synthesized
Label: Dirtnap Records – ZZZ-27
Type: Vinyl, 7", Single
Date of released: 2002
Style: Punk, New Wave
Tracklist Hide Credits
(We're All) Synthesized
Written-By – The Epoxies
Clones (We're All)
Written-By – Carron*
- Pressed By – United Record Pressing – U-55516m
- Recorded At – Jupiter Studios
- Producer – Martin Feveyear, The Epoxies
NotesRecorded at Jupiter Studios, Seattle.
Title of track A appears as "(We're All) Synthesized" on the cover, and "Synthesised" on the vinyl label.
Track B originally performed by Alice Cooper.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A): U-55516m-A ZZZ-27A
- Matrix / Runout (Side B): U-55516m-B ZZZ 27B
|ZZZ-27||Epoxies*||(We're All) Synthesized (7", Single, Ltd, Gre)||Dirtnap Records||ZZZ-27||US||2002|
Related to Epoxies - (We're All) Synthesized: